Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Tamra Barney Looking Great in a Bikini, Says She Looks Better Now Than at 25!

 CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE

Tamra Barney is proud of her 46-year-old beach bod -- she thinks she looks better now than she did over 20 years ago!

The "Real Housewives of Orange County" star slipped into a bikini for Life&Style, telling the magazine "Overall, I feel more comfortable in my skin now. I look hotter at 46 than I did at 25!"

And, to prove her point, she even shared a photo of her younger self in a floral two-piece.

Barney, who had her breast implants removed last year, credits a healthy diet and strict workout regime for her impressive physique.

"I used to starve myself," Tamra says. “I was skinny, but I was really flabby. Eating right has changed my body the most. No dairy; no sugar. Nothing white, basically."

Tamra also runs a gym, with her husband Eddie Judge.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...