Saturday, September 4, 2010

Kanye West Still Tweeting His Apologies To Taylor Swift


Almost exactly a year after Kanye West charged the stage at the MTV Video Music Awards and snatched the mic from Taylor Swift's hands as she was accepting her win for Best Female Video, he's still apologizing.

The outspoken rapper took to his Twitter account earlier today to babble about how sorry he is and how he deserves all the flack he's gotten, writing, "When I woke up from the crazy nightmare I looked in the mirror and said GROW UP KANYE ... I take the responsibility for my actions ... I am not a bad person. Even in that moment I was only trying to do good but people don't always need my help."

Kanye added, "If you google a**hole my face may very well pop up 2 pages into the search", and while we're glad to see he has a strong sense of remorse, we kinda wish he'd put a cork in it!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...