Monday, September 13, 2010

Spencer Pratt Arrested In Costa Rica

Spencer Pratt was reportedly arrested in Costa Rica yesterday for illegal possession of a firearm, according to TMZ. Pratt was on his way back to the United States before he was stopped, booked at a local jail and later released.

The reality TV star tweeted, "Costa Rican jail smells like children's tears. And soup. Delicious soup. If I knew the gov't was Team Jacob, I would've kept my mouth shut."

Spencer also released the following statement on the matter:
    "As part of my spiritual cleansing I've spent the last week living alone in the jungle, reflecting on my past transgressions, and working to become a better person. I had to live off the land, and hunt to survive. As I departed the country this morning to continue my spiritual journey, I mistakenly brought my hunting weapons to the airport. It was an honest mistake, and theysentme on my way. On an unrelated note, I'm not allowed in the country anymore -- but that's because of the chicken incident."
Hmm, wonder what Heidi Montag thinks of all this?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...