Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Rihanna Says "Men Are Like Hunters"


Rihanna is the cover girl for the latest issue of U.K. Cosmopolitan, and the sexy star gives women everywhere her dating advice.

RiRi, 23, apparently employs a classic dating technique: playing hard to get. She says ...
    "I’m open to love. But guys should have to earn it. Because the minute they get it, they want something else. ... Men are like hunters; they like the chase. So you have to keep ’em guessing. Actually, I’m like that too. I get bored quickly. So if someone can make me laugh, that’s the best."
The singer, posing on what could be a California King Bed, tells the mag that she went through some tough times after she was physically abused by ex Chris Brown.
    "It was a very aggressive and defensive time, and that allowed me to start not giving a shit. I walked around with a very f***-you attitude. I’ve always been good at masking my emotions. ... For me, it’s tougher to be vulnerable than to be tough."
Rihanna is busy touring the UK through August.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...