Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Nicole Scherzinger in September Issue of Marie Claire

 CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE

Nicole Scherzinger will soon be seen on The X Factor with Simon Cowell and Paula Abdul on The X Factor, but Nicole is striking out on her own in the September issue of Marie Clair.
 
Nicole wanted to give a more natural look for her new photo spread. She told the magazine:
    "I definitely have the eye of the tiger. I've fought my way to where I am and will continue to do so. I'm a hard worker - I get it from my family. We only know work. Nothing was handed to us. When I believe in something, I go after it. It's very hard to tell me 'no."
She talked a bit about her latest gig on The X Factor mentioning:

"I'm the luckiest person to get a front-row ticket to the Simon and Paula show. This whole thing has felt like a roller-coaster ride."

Were pretty sure Simon and Nicole are going to get along quite well....

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...