Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Kim Kardashian Does First Red Carpet Since Split!

 CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE

Kim Kardashian walked her first red carpet since filing for divorce from Kris Humphries -- but she DIDN'T look too happy about it.

Kim, along with sister Khloe and Khloe's husband Lamar Odom, were photographed at the Kardashian Kollection Handbag launch at Hugo's in Sydney, Australia today -- where Kim didn't crack too many smiles.

Kim also had her first interview since the split on Australia's Kyle & Jackie O Show, where she said why she still decided to go Down Under despite the split.

"In a tough situation, I think I’m you know trying to do the best that I can and it’s actually kind of an escape to be able come here," she said. "I had this commitment for our Kardashain collection handbags that we’re doing out here so I really wanted to honor that commitment and stay here and come out here just to get my mind off of everything."

Scripted or not....the Kardashian family sure knows how to take over the media....

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...