Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Samuel L. Jackson on Obama: ‘Be a Leader. Be F--king Presidential’


Samuel L. Jackson has some harsh words for President Barack Obama.

“Be a leader. Be fucking presidential,” Jackson told Playboy magazine in a wide-ranging interview on his career and political beliefs.

The “Pulp Fiction” star donated $2,500 to the president’s re-election campaign, but he seems particularly incensed by Obama’s attempts to come off as a “common man” by dropping the g’s in his speeches and public statements and adapting a folksy tone.

“Look, I grew up in a society where I could say ‘It ain’t’ or ‘What it be’ to my friends,” Jackson told the magazine. “But when I’m out presenting myself to the world as me, who graduated from college, who had family who cared about me, who has a well-read background, I fucking conjugate.”

When it came to partisan gridlock in Washington, D.C., Jackson thought that Republicans were responding defensively to the possibility of a second President Clinton.

“If Hillary Clinton decides to run, she’s going to kick their fucking asses, and those motherfuckers would rather see the country go down in flames than let the times change,” Jackson said.

On a happier note, he’d be open to the possibility of playing Mace Windu in the new “Star Wars” trilogy. So even if the country goes to hell, there’s that to look forward to.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...