Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Sandra Bullock's Life After Jesse James: "We're All Where We're Supposed to Be"

 CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE

Sandra Bullock's career has literally been taken to new heights!

The "Gravity" star covers the October issue of Vogue where she gets candid about her life after her painful divorce from Jesse James and her much anticipated sci-fi flick.

While Sandra has faced personal hardships over the past few years, namely her 2010 divorce from Jesse after his cheating scandal, she is in a much better place now and believes that everything happens for a reason.


"We're all where we're supposed to be," she says of her life today. "I am exactly where I want to be now. You can't go backward. I'm not going backward. I'm grateful that I'm here, blessed to have what I have. Nobody can be prepared for anything."

The 49-year-old also adopted her son Louis the same year she split from James -- and she loves being a mom!

"Work was my life before . . . now I have no reason to leave home," she confesses. 

"If all of a sudden someone said, 'You have five more kids,' I'd be totally OK with it," she admits. "I'm having such an amazing time. Whatever comes our way, we handle as a family. It's not just me anymore."

Not only does Bullock seem like an excellent mom, she's an amazing actress. Sandra stars in "Gravity" alongside George Clooney -- the film has already gotten rave reviews since its debut at the Venice Film Festival.

Sandra believes her starring role, is a "once-in-a-lifetime" opportunity. "You check it off and go, "If it ends here, I've ended up on top," she says. "There's nothing else to do."

"Gravity" is set to hit theaters on October 4th.

Watch the trailer below....

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...