Thursday, November 7, 2013

Sharon Osbourne Says I'm Sorry I RIPPED 'The View'


Sharon Osbourne says she feels TERRIBLE for telling the women of "The View" to go F-themselves ... and today she begged and pleaded for their forgiveness. Sharon blasted Whoopi Goldberg, Jenny McCarthy and Sherri Shepherd during a bit on the "Arsenio Hall Show" earlier this week.

But clearly, Osbourne's had some smacktalker's remorse -- 'cause today on "The Talk," she completely backed off ... saying, "I'm not well ... I'm really just a loose cannon." She also issued individual apologies to all of the ladies --and explained, "Unfortunately I was inappropriate and I was trying to be funny at somebody else's expense."

Watch the video below....

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...