Thursday, December 19, 2013

Jessica Simpson Shows Off Thin Pins In New Weight Watchers Promo


 CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE

Jessica Simpson gave birth to son Ace a mere six month ago, but her hot body is back and she's ready to show it off in a new Weight Watchers promo!

The weight loss spokeswoman highlighted her lean legs in a pale pink short suit for the campaign photo, and she admitted it was easier to drop the pregnancy pounds this time around.

"I'm a lot more confident this time around. With Maxwell, I didn't think about the weight I was gaining, and the first time I stepped on a scale and looked at the number - I mean, that wasn't a number I had ever even considered - I was faced with a pretty serious truth. But since I had already done Weight Watchers, I didn't put on as much weight with Ace and I just know a lot more now," she recently explained on Tumblr's MomFeeds blog.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...