Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Leonardo DiCaprio Chats With Ellen DeGeneres About The Wolf Of Wall Street And Surviving A Deadly Shark Encounter


Leonardo DiCaprio makes an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Tuesday, and the 39-year-old actor chats about shooting The Wolf Of Wall Street and (gasp!) getting stuck IN a cage with a great white shark.

On shooting the scene in which Jonah Hill's character hurls ham onto his face, Leo tells Ellen:

    "I appreciate that and it all resulted in this insane sequence in the end where Jonah decides to stuff ham into his mouth as well and crashes into a plate glass table and we were doing this CPR sequence and you know the big challenge that day we had to do 70 takes because they couldn't get this ham to stick on my face and they had to put K-Y Jelly and there's literally a guy there behind this giant window with a plastic spoon just flicking ham on my face all day long as I'm doing this insane sequence. But it was almost, it was one of the most surreal things I've ever done in my entire career."

Watch the interview below....

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...