Saturday, August 23, 2014

Meg Ryan and John Mellencamp Breakup

 
Meg Ryan and John Mellencamp began dating more than three years ago. 

However, the actress and the musician called it quits recently. Their long-distance relationship -- Ryan is based in New York City while Mellencamp lives in Indiana -- proved to be too taxing for the couple. 

Ryan, 52, and Mellencamp, 62, were first photographed together at the start of 2011, not long after the rocker split from his wife of 18 years, Elaine Irwin. In the years that followed, they were sometimes photographed together in Manhattan, with Mellencamp even spotted holding hands with Ryan's 8-year-old daughter, Daisy. However, last year, he told Rolling Stone, "I'm not leaving Indiana. I'm going to die here."

"I'm too sensitive to live [in New York City]," he said. "I can't see poor people. I can't see the suffering. I can't see the trash on the streets."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...