Friday, September 5, 2014

E! Entertainment Has Yet To Decide Whether Fashion Police Will Continue Without Joan Rivers


In the wake of Joan Rivers' death on Thursday, E! Entertainment remains undecided if they will continue filming Fashion Police with her.

"Right now we are mourning our beloved Joan. We will respond at a later date with programming updates," a spokesperson told Deadline. Prior to the comedienne's passing when they were still unsure about her recovery, the network opted to fill the show's time slot with alternate programming. "E! will not be producing a new Fashion Police this week or next. Instead, we will be airing two E! From Fashion Week specials that will deliver the latest news and information from the highly-anticipated event," read the statement.

The 81-year-old's co-stars Kelly Osbourne, Giuliana Rancic, and George Kotsiopoulos are all grieving and need time to process the sad news. "I'm completely heartbroken by the loss of my beloved Joan. Not only was she my boss, she was and will always be my teacher, therapist, closest friend, inspiration and the only grandmother I ever knew. She was family and I will never forget her. Laughter will be difficult for a while but when I'm sad, lonely or upset all I will have to do is think of Joan and a smile will cross my face. Laughter is what she gave us and laughter is what she would want us to do in remembrance of her," Osbourne wrote on her Facebook page.

Hollywood lost a true legend!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...