Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Katey Sagal Has "Married With Children" Reunion at Walk of Fame Ceremony


Katey Sagal received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Tuesday, and her "Married With Children" family was on hand to celebrate the actress' 40-year career.

The Hollywood veteran was joined by fellow Bundys Christina Applegate, Ed O'Neill and David Faustino ... as well as her "Sons of Anarchy" costars and husband Kurt Sutter.

The 60-year-old actress has built an impressive resume of film and TV roles, but she’s most famous for two unforgettable television characters: Peg Bundy on "Married With Children," which ran for 11 seasons on Fox, and Gemma Teller Morrow on "Sons of Anarchy," which wraps after seven seasons this fall on FX.

"I met Katey when I was 15 years old, so it's been about 10 years since we met," Applegate joked at the ceremony. "I'll never forget the day that I met her. I walked into the rehearsal hall for 'Married with Children' and she was sitting there wearing a white t-shirt and jeans and I've never seen anyone look that good in a white t-shirt and jeans in my entire life. The fact that your body is better now than it was then makes me sick, because I'm wearing a Fitbit trying to get rid of all my baby weight! I couldn't love anybody more."

Check out the full ceremony below....

Check out the full ceremony below:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...