Sunday, October 12, 2014

Larry David Addresses Jennifer Lawrence's Crush On Him: ‘I Don't Think I Can Do It’


Larry David answered several burning questions during an appearance at the 15th annual New Yorker Festival on Saturday.

In a discussion with New Yorker editor David Remnick, he addressed the inspirations behind his most beloved work on “Seinfeld” and “Curb Your Enthusiasm,” but he also spoke to a matter of the heart.

This week, Vanity Fair released an interview with actress Jennifer Lawrence in which she said of David, “I'm in love with him, and I have been for a really long time.”

When asked about “The Hunger Games” actress’ crush on him, David responded, “Smart kid. It's a shame that I'm about 40 years older than she is.”

Remnick then read the rest of Lawrence's declaration of love: “I worship Woody Allen, but I don't feel it below the belt the way I do for Larry David.”

The comedian retorted, “Maybe she's referring to her knees. I don't think I could do it. On one hand it's very flattering and on another hand, it's kind of a shame — in terms of timing. I'd have fun watching the reality show of it though.”

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...