Saturday, January 24, 2015

Taylor Swift And Her Girlfriends Show Off Their Smokin' Hot Bikini Bods In Hawaii!


Taylor Swift is currently vacationing in Hawaii with her girlfriends from the band Haim (they're all sisters), and it looks like the group is having a blast playing in the ocean and hiking.

"Greetings from Maui!" Taylor captioned the photo above, and in another shot she posed in a retro-inspired one-piece and wrote, "She's always wearing, like, a 1950's bathing suit." Not always though! And we're actually kinda surprised to see the 25-year-old singer rocking a tiny bikini after the quote she gave the latest issue of Lucky.

"I don’t like showing my belly button," she said. "I want that to be a mystery. As far as anyone knows based on my public appearances, they haven’t seen evidence of a belly button. It could be pierced. They have no idea. If I’m going to get some sort of massive tattoo, it’s going to be right next to my belly button because no one’s ever going to see that." Well, now we know!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...