Sunday, March 15, 2015

Justin Bieber Parties In Las Vegas After Being Brought To His Knees At Comedy Central Roast


After being humbled at his Comedy Central Roast in Hollywood on Saturday afternoon, it seems like Justin Bieber wanted to get the heck out of town -- so he jetted off to Las Vegas and had a belated 21st birthday bash at Omnia at Caesars Palace. Not a bad way to spend your weekend!

Bieber's roast was taped at the Sony lot in Los Angeles, and the Canadian crooner had to endure a number of brutal jokes in front of an audience that included stars like Will Ferrell, John Legend, Chrissy Teigen, Kourtney Kardashian and Dave Chappelle. At the end of the roast Biebs told the crowd, "Damn, you guys were brutal. This was supposed to be a birthday present. When people ask me what I got for my 21st birthday, I'll tell them I got my d*ck kicked in. I should have known."

But then the pop star seemingly apologized for acting out over the last few years! "I turned a lot of people off the past few years…There was no preparing me for this life. I got thrown into this, 12 years old," he added. "There are moments I’m proud of and things I’ve done that don’t define who I am. I look forward to being someone you’re proud of…I’m excited to see what’s next. You have my word — I will not end up broken, pathetic, bitter or sitting on someone else’s roast. I’m at a moment of change. This is a new day."

Host Kevin Hart kicked off the night by saying, "Tonight we are gonna do what parents and the legal system should have done a long time — give the boy an *ss-whuppin he deserves." And that's exactly what they did, but it seems like Selena Gomez got dragged through the mud as well! "Selena wanted to be here, but she’s dating men now," comedian Jeff Ross joked. "Is it true you dumped her because she grew a moustache before you?" Ross then made a racially-charged joke, but after that it seems like the bulk of the heat was on the Biebs.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...