Saturday, March 14, 2015

Lenny Kravitz And Ex-Wife Lisa Bonet Grab Lunch Together


Lenny and Lisa split in 1993 after six years of marriage, but seeing as they have a daughter together, they've had plenty of reasons to keep things amicable over the years. On Friday the duo went to lunch in West Hollywood, and it's funny, because in her recent feature in Ocean Drive magazine, 26-year-old Zoe chats all about family life and how tight her parents are.

"They have so much love for each other," she said of Lenny, Lisa and Jason. "It makes things so easy that my parents are still very close. My dad and my step-dad get along really well, and my dad loves and is close with my stepbrother and sister. It's really beautiful ... As long as everyone can be in the same room together, and have love for each other, it's totally healthy. Mom and dad remain tight and loving, and I spent many years with each staying in Los Angeles until age 11 and then relocating with Lenny to Miami and New York."

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...