Monday, August 22, 2011

Megan Fox REMOVES Her Marilyn Monroe Tattoo

 CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE

Megan Fox, 24, has opened up about her ongoing tattoo removal of the Marilyn Monroe portrait on her right forearm.

"I'm removing it," Fox told Italian fashion magazine Amica. "It is a negative character, as she suffered from personality disorders and was bipolar. I do not want to attract this kind of negative energy in my life."

In the past, Fox has had her similarities to the sex symbol, once she said she was afraid she might die early like the screen legend.

"I basically read every book ever written about Marilyn Monroe," Fox told Wonderland magazine back in 2009. "I could end up like that because I constantly struggle with the idea that I think I'm a borderline personality - or that I have bouts of mild schizophrenia. I definitely think I have some kind of mental problem and I haven't pinpointed what it is."

Fox still has several tattoos that haven't been touched, including "We will all laugh at gilded butterflies" on her right shoulder, which is a quote from Shakespeare's "King Lear" and "there once was a little girl who never knew love until a boy broke her heart" on her ribs.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...