Thursday, September 15, 2011

Brad Pitt DISSES His Marriage To Jennifer Aniston

 CLICK  PICTURE TO ENLARGE

Brad Pitt is FINALLY ready to talk about everything... from his current life with Angelina Jolie and his failed marriage to Jennifer Aniston.

The 47-year-old star tells Parade:
    “I spent the ‘90s trying to hide out, trying to duck the full celebrity cacophony. I started to get sick of myself sitting on a couch, holding a joint, hiding out. It started feeling pathetic. It became very clear to me that I was intent on trying to find a movie about an interesting life, but I wasn’t living an interesting life myself. I think that my marriage [to Jennifer Aniston] had something to do with it. Trying to pretend the marriage was something that it wasn’t."
As for his life with Jolie, the Moneyball actor adds:
    “One of the greatest, smartest things I ever did was give my kids Angie as their mom. She is such a great mom. Oh, man, I’m so happy to have her.”
     
Looks like Brad Pitt is a dedicated family man!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...