Saturday, September 24, 2011

Kat Von D And Jesse James Split AGAIN!


Kat Von D and Jesse James have called it QUITS again!

"I am not in a relationship," Kat wrote on her Facebook page. "And I apologize for all the 'back and forth' if it's caused any confusion." A source also confirms the split to People magazine, and though her former fiance hasn't commented on the break up, we're guessing it's only a matter of time before he shares his side of the story.

The couple previously called off their engagement back in July, but less than a month later they decided to give it another shot. When the two got back together, Jesse said, "Sometimes you are only given one chance in life, I will never stop fighting and striving to hold on to her."

That sounds sweet and all, but now we're beginning to wonder if his wandering eye had something to do with their latest split. Kat tweeted yesterday, "As much as I dislike being wrong, I must admit this time I was. #noregrets."

You think he cheated on her like he did with ex-wife Sandra Bullock? Possibly....after all, he's a guy!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...