Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Katy Perry Sporting a Retro Pink Hairdo in InStyle Magazine

 CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE

Katy Perry has been married for a little while to Russell Brand, but she's already talking kids! Although, the plan is in the "very far future."


Perry is in October's InStyle magazine. She tells the magazine:
    “I think if you’re married, it’s often in your future. I think in the future - the very far future - when I have children, I’ll have a more open approach, setting boundaries and showing them what their decisions and choices will breed.”
As for her hot temper, Katy, 26, adds:
    “I’m not going to sit and be steamrolled; I’m going to stand up against things that are unjust. I am full of unicorns and Care Bears 99 percent of the time, but don’t open Pandora’s Box of that other 1 percent - because it’s there!”

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...