Thursday, October 6, 2011

Hollywood Reacts to the Death of Steve Jobs


Hollywood came out in full force on Twitter to mourn the loss of Apple founder Steve Jobs, who passed away at age 56.

His reach extended from Silicon Valley to Hollywood; products like iTunes, iMovie and Quicktime changed the way music, movies and television are created and distributed. Read some of the tributes below:

@AlbertBrooks Albert Brooks
Had the pleasure of working for him and knowing him. He was our Edison. R.I.P. Steve Jobs.

@TheEllenShow Ellen DeGeneres
I just finished my show and I heard the news about Steve Jobs. He was an amazing man with an incredible vision. He changed the world.

@ActuallyNPH Neil Patrick Harris
Rest in peace, Steve Jobs. Your genius will live on for generations to come...

@woodelijah Elijah Wood
A legend has passed. Truly sad to hear of Steve Jobs' passing.

@tonyhawk Tony Hawk
Steve Jobs was the man.

@mark_mcgrath Mark Mcgrath
Steve Jobs made the Internet make sense to me, he was truly one of the great minds in history...rest in peace

@brookeburke Brooke Burke-Charvet
So sad! My thoughts go out to his family RT @ModernMom: #Apple announces the death of Steve Jobs bit.ly/q2t2uV

@pattonoswalt Patton Oswalt
RIP Steve Jobs. Closest thing we had to Tony Stark.

@DamonLindelof Damon Lindelof
Steve Jobs. On behalf of every dreamer sitting in his or her garage who is crazy enough to try to change the world, you will be missed.

@Jon_Favreau Jon Favreau
We lost a man of true vision today. Condolences to the whole Apple family.

@MarthaPlimpton Martha Plimpton
Rest in Peace, Steve Jobs. Kinda can't believe he's gone. Carrying a little part of him in my pocket every day.

@alyankovic Al Yankovic
RIP Steve Jobs. Thanks for improving life as we know it.@

@PSchwarzenegger Patrick Shriver: “RIP steve jobs. One of smartest guys I ever seen. That’s too crazy.”

@Fred_Willard Fred Willard: “So sad about the great Steve Jobs. Our genius has left us.”

@Rickafox Rick Fox: “Thank you for changing our world.”

@JeriLRyan Jeri Ryan: “RIP Steve Jobs. And thanks. You were a true visionary.”

@NancyGraceHLN Nancy Grace: “About to go to air & discovered news about Steve Jobs - My heart goes out to his family tonight. #RIP Steve Jobs.”

@jaredleto Jared Leto: “RIP Steve. A true visionary.

@mindykaling Mindy Kaling: “Hard not to think how much Steve Jobs could’ve done with more years. So sad. You’re the best, Steve.”

@joshgroban Josh Groban: “Such a sad day, I can trace my apple memories to the IIC when i was a kid. RIP.”

@Alyssa_Milano Alyssa Milano: “Rest in peace, Steve Jobs. You were always a big part of my world with your special inventions. Thank you for your brain.”

@blakegriffin Blake Griffin
RIP Steve Jobs, thanks for this iPad I'm holding, the phone in my pocket, the laptop on my desk and much much more

@jessetyler Jesse Tyler Ferguson
So sad to hear about the brilliant Steve Jobs passing. RIP. Sent with love from my iPhone.

@NICKIMINAJ Nicki Minaj
An innovator. Contributed so much to this generation & beyond. RIP Steve Jobs.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...