Saturday, December 10, 2011

Kris Humphries Trying To MOVE ON Since Split From Kim Kardashian


Kris Humphries has been pretty quiet since his split from Kim Kardashian, aside from the annulment news. Finally, the soon to be ex-husband of the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star has opened up and revealed that he is just trying to move forward – which includes creating the ultimate man cave.

Kris Humphries has remained mum about his split from Kim Kardashian, but he recently paid a visit to The Today Show, where Kris Humphries told them: “Through everything I’m just focused on family and preparing for basketball. Basketball has always been something I’ve taken really serious and I continue to do that and I’m just moving forward.” In his first interview since the news of the divorce, Kris Humphries refused to comment on whether or not he still loves Kim Kardashian, but he did add of all the gossip: “I’m focused on just what I can control. I don’t really play into all the gossip and things that take place, but that’s life.”

Kris Humphries is keeping busy with his foundation, and hoping to be back to the NBA soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...