Thursday, January 5, 2012

Casey Anthony Releases BIZARRE Solo Video


Casey Anthony has taped a video diary entry that has surfaced on the Internet ... and in the clip, she says she's become a mother ... to a brand new dog.

The 4.5 minute video is bizarre.... with Casey sporting a short haircut and glasses..... and rambling about  various topics, including how happy she is to be out of jail.

In the clip -- which Anthony says was taped on October 13, 2011 -- she says, "I'm extremely excited ... that I'll be able to Skype and obviously keep a video log.... and that I have something that I can finally call mine."

She adds, “It’s been a long time since I’ve been able to call something mine.”

Watch Casey speak in the video clip below....

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...