Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christina Aguilera Is "Confident" With Her Body, Goes Bra-Less While Promoting The Voice

 CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE

Christina Aguilera was on hand to promote The Voice, and it seems like she forgot to throw on a bra before she left the house!

The 31-year-old singer wore a Thomas Wylde dress for the event, and even though her co-stars Adam Levine, Blake Shelton and Cee Lo Green were there with her, that wasn't the kind of support she really needed. But hey, even though her tatas look like they belong on a senior citizen, she didn't seem to care at all! Xtina chatted excitedly about the second season of the show, and she also addressed comments concerning her figure.

“I’m very confident in my body,” she told reporters. “I think my video works over the years have spoken to that … I’ve been no stranger to being very comfortable in my own skin. As long as I’m happy in my own skin, that’s all I need, that’s all the confirmation I need. I’m happy where I am, I have a boyfriend love that loves my body, I love my body, my son is healthy and happy. That’s all that matters."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...