Monday, September 30, 2013

Taylor Swift On Miley Cyrus: "There's Room For Role Models Who Make Mistakes"


Taylor Swift covers the November issue of Glamour UK, and the 23-year-old singer defends Miley Cyrus and makes a comment that we're pretty sure is about bestie Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber!

On Ms. Cyrus, specifically on the controversy surrounding her MTV VMAs performance, Swift says:

  “There’s room for role models who make mistakes. There’s clearly room for role models who are made fun of at award shows, but that I necessarily enjoy being poked fun at! But that’s gonna happen to them too. Whether in a board meeting or in school or on Facebook, where they’ll get humiliated publicly. And if I can say, ‘Yeah, I’ve taken a few hits over the years and I’m still going, I’m still happy!’ maybe that’s an example. It’s not just about standing on top of a mountain with the wind blowing in your hair, looking fabulous.”

On not letting the haters get her down:

    'You can be obsessed with the bad things people say and the good things, either way you’re obsessed with yourself and I’m not – you can become unhinged so easily. Vanity can apply to both insecurity and egotism. So I distance myself, because I feel everything. The little I am exposed to hurts my feelings. The only things I can really control are my songs and my behavior. The rest? If I focused on it, that would lead to insanity."

So what about her highly publicized relationships and breakups?


    “You can say, ‘I’m never gonna date a high-profile person in the arts!’ But whoever i date, famous or not – whether I ever date again – all chaos will break loose. With fabrication and frantic obsession and who likes who more and who ended it. But right now is easy because I’m single and happy, and it’s very relaxing.”

However, when weighing in on cheating and finding Mr. Right, she remarks:

    "I’ve seen my friends take someone back after they’ve cheated because they fit perfectly. But I don’t know, because I’ve never had a perfect fit with someone."

How could that NOT be about Jelena?
Taylor Swift covers the November issue of Glamour UK, and the 23-year-old singer defends Miley Cyrus and makes a comment that we're pretty sure is about bestie Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber!
On Ms. Cyrus, specifically on the controversy surrounding her MTV VMAs performance, Swift says:

Read more at http://www.x17online.com/#PrHmqr4cqLYjZgvi.99

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...