Friday, January 24, 2014

Look Inside Kourtney Kardashian's Calabasas Home

CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE

Kourtney Kardashian just finished redecorating her Calabasas home, but she's already looking to unload it and move on to a new real estate project. The reality star gave Domaine Home a peek inside her Colonial family abode and explained her inspiration for the funky vibe.

"When we first started decorating, I wanted all white walls and for everything to be really simple. Then I started saying, 'I'm too young. This is my first house: I want to have fun!'" she told the magazine.



So how would her partner Scott Disick describe the space?

"Alice in Wonderland meets Beetlejuice," the father-of-two explained.

With the help of interior decorator Jeff Andrews, the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star transformed the house from ordinary to unique.

"Kourtney loves unique vintage finds and negotiating a good deal, so between her shopping and my custom designs and visions, our collaboration was a great combination of talents," Andrews gushed to the glossy.


Source: celebdigs.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...