Monday, February 3, 2014

Miley Cyrus Flashes Nipples, Says She Loves Weed In W Magazine

CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE

Miley Cyrus gets naked in the new issue of W Magazine, stripping down for the new cover and revealing herself.

"We never were inside, and we never wore shoes," Cyrus says about her upbringing in the accompanying interview. "I think it’s why I like wearing no clothes so much and I’m always naked."

"I just don’t get what half the girls are wearing. Everyone to me seems like Vanna White," she adds. "I’m trying to tell girls, like, ‘F**k that. You don’t have to wear makeup. You don’t have to have long blonde hair and big titties. That’s not what it’s about.' I like that I’m associated with sexuality and the kind of punk-rock s**t where we just don’t care."

She not just talking about her personal style though -- she also gets candid about her love of marijuana.

"I love weed. I just love getting stoned," she says. "I just want it to be back to where it’s, like, organic, good weed."

The former Disney star, now 21, also addresses her haters -- saying "Anyone that hates on you is always below you, because they’re just jealous of what you have."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...