Thursday, February 13, 2014

Yolanda And David Foster List Malibu Dream Home For $27.5 Million

 CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE

Yolanda and David Foster have placed their massive Malibu mansion on the market for $27.5 million, Trulia reports.

The reason? The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star's battle with Lyme disease has made it difficult to run the estate.


"This is our dream home, but due to my battle with Lyme disease for the past two years I just don't have the strength to run this almost 5-acre property and should really focus on my recovery with as little stress as possible. My daughter Gigi moved to New York last July and my Bella will move this July, so it will be just the two of us with my 14-year-old son, Anwar," the Dutch model explained to Us Weekly.

The 11,622 square-foot pad boasts jaw-dropping ocean views and has 6 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms, as well as an office, library, screening room, recording studio, and exercise room.


Source: celebdigs.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...