Friday, June 20, 2014

Jane Fonda Lists Her New Mexico Ranch For $19.5 Million


Jane Fonda
has listed her New Mexico estate for $19.5 million.

The nearly 2,300-acre Forked Lightning Ranch sits about 25 miles outside Santa Fe, and the actress purchased it after separating from former husband Ted Turner. Fonda, 76, said the ranch "has been a sanctuary and a place of great joy and recreation for me and my family," but she's selling it because "many changes have occurred in my life since 2000 and I am no longer able to spend as much time on the ranch as I once was."


There is a 9,585-square-foot main adobe home with six bedrooms and five bathrooms, and there is also a 2,125-square-foot guest house (aka the Hacienda) with five bedrooms, three bathrooms and a patio. There's also a 3,409-square-foot, two-bedroom log house on the property.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...