Thursday, June 19, 2014

Kim Kardashian Shares Her Parenting Rules


Kim Kardashian, normally kind of quiet about her personal-personal life, and not the personal life she projects on screen for "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," is being benignly surprising because she's talking about all sorts of things that she's kept to herself -- or at least her inner sanctum -- for a long time.

In a recent interview, Kim talked about her particular method of parenting, which has received a lot of backlash from the internet at large. Kim was asked what style she felt most comfortable adopting when it came to her daughter, North West, and had this to say:

"I am a strict mother. I'm really fun and playful, but I'm really strict on nap time, and sleeping in her own crib. Like, Kourtney's style is where her kids sleep in bed with her, so especially with the third baby coming, they're going to need a bigger bed, or they're going to need some other rules. ... Maybe on weekends, [North] will come and sleep with us. But ... I'm not crazy strict. ... I hope [to give North a sibling]. I grew up with a lot of siblings, so I know what that's like. ... I like a big family and I would definitely like one more and see how that goes."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...