Saturday, August 30, 2014

Jewel Shows Off Bikini Bod In The Bahamas


Jewel took to Instagram on Friday to flaunt her super-slim beach bod, showing off her killer curves in a tiny red two-piece.

"Just another day at the beach #concertinthebahamas," she captioned the sexy snap.

The singer is set to play at the Atlantis as part of the Paradise Music Festival on Saturday.

The 40-year-old beauty, who recently split with husband Ty Murray, clearly has been working hard on her body. So, how does she stay in shape?

"I try to stay away from an all-or-nothing mentality when it comes to food. It's like a pendulum: The more extreme I am--like saying, 'I'm not going to eat any carbs'--the further it's going to swing to the other side and I'm going to binge," she told Shape back in 2010.

"My dad sends me fresh salmon and halibut from Alaska as well as dried nettles, which I like to put into soups," she added. "I also eat a lot of raw vegetables or bitter greens, like kale and dandelion greens, lightly sautéed in olive oil. People are so fat-phobic these days, but eating good fats is important, which is why I always try to get some olive oil, coconut oil, and avocado into whatever I'm making."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...