Sunday, September 28, 2014

Lauren Conrad Shows Off Her Dreamy Beverly Hills Penthouse


The former Hills starlet is featured in the new issue of InStyle, and she gives the mag an intimate look at her 3,233-square-foot penthouse, which she purchased in 2012 for $1.3 million. The home has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, and while we're in love with the light and bright kitchen, Conrad says the bathroom is her favorite spot. "It's very peaceful in there," she says. "I’m a big fan of a claw-foot tub for that day when you want to come home and take a bath.”

"My style as far as decor is pretty similar to my style when I’m dressing myself," she continues. "I definitely like neutrals, I like investment pieces." But unlike her wardrobe, she really knows how to spice things up with her furniture! From the bright yellow L-shaped couch in the breakfast nook to the orange sofa in the living room, LC gets the importance of color.


But how much time does she really spend in this pad? After all, back in February she bought an $8.5 million home in Laguna Beach, and the year before that she bought a $3.6 million home in Brentwood. Conrad married longtime love William Tell earlier this month, so we'd imagine the two will be settling in to one of the larger estates at some point in the near future.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...