Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Anne Hathaway: "Fame F*cked Me Up For A Really Long Time"


Fame certainly isn't all it's cracked up to be -- at least not for Anne Hathaway ...

In Elle U.K.'s November issue, the Oscar winner opened up to mag about her struggle with being under the public eye.

"This fame thing? F*cked me up for a really long time ... I didn't know how to do it; I didn't know how to engage with it; it stressed me out."

The Princess Diaries star also talked about the advice given to her, "People would say, 'You just have to be yourself,' and I was like, 'But I don't know who that is yet!'"

But the 31-year-old has said she's learning to find herself, which involved relaxing and leading a low-key life.

"The thing I’ve learned this past year is to chill out. Life for me these days is a lot about letting the unknown be wonderful, and letting myself feel safe," said the Les Miserables star.

In the glossy magazine, Anne also talked about her marriage:

    "The first year of my marriage was insane. So much happened so fast, and we didn't get to focus on just being married until about a year in ... So now, it's just about letting myself feel safe…There was a part of me that I was keeping in reserve, and when I got married, something shifted…That question of, 'How long's this gonna last?' is off the table. And when you're not worried about that, there's space to just be silly."

The brunette actress is back on the silver screen next month, starring alongside Matthew McConaughey in the Christopher Nolan-directed sci-fi film, Interstellar, which hits theaters Nov. 7.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...