Monday, February 16, 2015

Amber Rose Calls Kim Kardashian A "Whore," Slames Tyga For Dating Underage Kylie Jenner


Amber Rose is currently embroiled in a nasty cat fight with half of the Kardashian family, and it's getting nastier by the minute! It all started when Rose expressed her distaste over 25-year-old Tyga's relationship with 17-year-old Kylie Jenner. Funny, because we've commented on the same thing -- in fact, everyone has!

Rose appeared on Power 105.1's Breakfast Club segment, and when asked what she thought of Jenner and Tyga's relationship, she said, "She's a baby, she needs to go to bed at 7 o'clock and relax. That's ridiculous. [Tyga] should be ashamed of himself. For sure. He has a beautiful woman and a baby and left that for a 16-year-old who just turned 17."

Rose is good friends with Tyga's ex Blac Chyna, and though the rapper's romance with the teenage reality starlet hasn't been confirmed by a Kardashian representative, we've photographed the two together on a regular basis and Tyga frequently accompanies Kylie to events. Naturally, Khloe Kardashian got wind of the interview, and she immediately hopped on Twitter to defend her little sister. Khloe wrote:

   "'I was a stripper since I was 15 years old,' Amber Rose told Foxx. Please don't worry about my sister who has a career & her s--t together at ONLY 17 people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Please stop talking about us in interviews mama. None of us talk about you. We get asked questions about people all the time and my sisters and I always take the high road and don't answer. Truth is we don't know these people. I don't know Amber so why would I comment on her. I'm not going to comment on someone I don't know. That's unfair. We all hear things via social media or blogs but I would only want to comment on someone if I actually knew them and or had my own personal history with them. I would think others would want the same respect. 3 sides to EVERY story. His, hers and the truth. I'm not passing judgment but I wish others would do the same until they have FACTS."

While Khloe's comment actually seems quite reasonable, Rose was so fired up about it, she then took the opportunity to blast Kim Kardashian with her next tweet! As you may remember, Rose famously dated Kim's hubby Kanye West for years, and she once accused Yeezy of cheating on her with the curvaceous reality star, so she has every reason to throw some serious shade at Kimmy K. Amber replied, "@khloekardashian I'm happy u brought up the fact that I was a stripper at 15...I'll be that lil wh*re to support my family like ur older sister is a wh*re 2 support hers. We're even #MuvaGivesFacts #DontPanic."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...