Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Bruce Jenner's Mom Confirms He Is Transitioning Into A Woman


This makes it pretty official!

Bruce Jenner's mother Ester just confirmed that the Olympian is transitioning into a woman! The reality star has been the subject of rumors for months, but nobody close to him has spoken out directly until now.

"I just learned about [his transition]. Bruce filled me in, and we had a very long, long, long talk about it. I have never been more proud of Bruce for who he is, himself as a father, as an Olympian, a wonderful public speaker. He instills enthusiasm in people. He's gifted," she told Radar. "I support him whole-heartedly. I just love him like I always have," she added.

The reality star's mother has always been in his corner, even before she knew the truth.

"I love him, no matter what. There's such raunchy publicity all the time. I don't know. I've brought this up to him on the phone when we've talked and he says 'mom you can't believe this stuff', he said you can't pay any attention to this stuff and I said 'well I want to tell you one thing Bruce, I don't care if what they're putting out is true or false, it's not going to change my love for you', and it's true that's exactly how I feel, but I don't like it," she told Daily Mail.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...