Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Zayn Malik Quits 'One Direction'


Zayn Malik shocked the world when he pulled a John Lennon and took his final curtain call with the five-member group on Wednesday. The rest of 1D, Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson, will continue as a quartet. BTW: In case you (because you are an adult human) don't know which one Zayn is -- he's the really skinny one who brown hair who isn't Harry Styles.

The Brit released a statement to the Daily Mail in which he thanks the band:

    My life with One Direction has been more than I could ever have imagined. But, after five years, I feel like it is now the right time for me to leave the band. I'd like to apologise to the fans if I've let anyone down, but I have to do what feels right in my heart. I am leaving because I want to be a normal 22 year old who is able to relax and have some private time out of the spotlight. I know I have four friends for life in Louis, Liam, Harry and Niall. I know they will continue to be the best band in the world. (sic)"

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...