Wednesday, April 1, 2015

David Beckham And His Boys Grab Burritos While Victoria Snoozes In The Car


David Beckham and his sons Brooklyn and Cruz hit up Chipotle for some burritos after a surfing session in Malibu yesterday, and Victoria decided to stay in the car and take a nap instead. She probably had an air sandwich earlier and wasn't hungry.

The father-of-four appeared on The Late Late Show with James Corden on Monday, and told the audience a funny story about being quite the overbearing dad when eldest son Brooklyn wanted to take his crush on a date.

"On his first date, which he was about 14 and a half, Victoria was actually in London. It was Valentine's Day and he said, 'I'd love to take this girl to dinner.' I said, 'OK, great.' I spoke to Victoria and she was like, 'Really?' I said, 'Yeah, he's going to do it.' She said, 'OK. Make sure you take him and make sure you sit in the restaurant.' I was like, 'Really? You're gonna make me do that?' She said, 'Yep. That's the only way I'm going to let him go.' So we took him to a small sushi restaurant and he sat at the sushi bar and I sat about five tables back," Posh's husband dished to the talk show host.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...