Thursday, April 2, 2015

Kim Zolciak Denies Having A Nose Job Despite This Obvious Picture


Kim Zolciak's face looks totally different recently, but the reality star is shooting down the speculation that she had a nose job by claiming all her kids have her exact same shnozz.

In our personal opinion, the mother-of-six has definitely gotten cheek implants, a rhinoplasty, and new pearly white veneers. Her chompers look just like Nene's now. It's odd that she's denying she's had work done, because she's been very open and vocal about her past procedures, which include a breast lift and a tummy tuck.

"So it's been three weeks since I had my surgery, my boobs are perky, my stomach is super tight. It feels like I'm 20 again. I look f***ing amazing," she said on her Bravo show. "I shared my story on Don't Be Tardy for the moms out there that are like me, having breastfed your babies and being left with less than perky tatas! I wanted women to know it's okay to take care of you and feel good about yourself after having children and for you sorry a** people to write on my IG I'm fake etc this is for you,' she tweeted at the time.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...