Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Adele Doesn't Like Going to the Gym

 CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE

Adele is gracing the cover of the latest issue of British Vogue, and she tells the magazine that she likes her body just the way it is.

She said:
    "My life is full of drama and I won't have time to worry about something as petty as what I look like. I don't like going to the gym. I like eating fine foods and drinking nice wine. ... I've seen people where it rules their lives, who want to be thinner or have bigger boobs, and how it wears them down. And I don't want that in my life."
The singer also revealed her pre-show ritual, she tells the magazine that she vomits from nerves before going out of stage! She adds:
    "I'm scared of audiences. One show in Amsterdam I was so nervous I escaped out the fire exit. ... Once in Brussels I projectile vomited on someone. I just gotta bear it. But I don't like touring. I have anxiety attacks a lot."
     
    I guess that explains why she doesn't move her hips on stage, only her lips....

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...