Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Jennifer Garner On Husband Ben Affleck: "I Would Do Anything For That Man"

 CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE

Jennifer Garner graces the cover of InStyle’s January issue, and the actress talks about her seemingly perfect marriage, putting on the pregnancy pounds and her upcoming role in Butter (which she also produced).

Jennifer gushes about her husband Ben Affleck, telling the magazine, “I don’t know how or why it works as well as it does. Honestly, I would do anything for that man, because I know it’s not taken for granted."

Baby number three is on the way for the happy couple, and while Jen is thrilled to add to their family, she admits that she doesn't always feel so glamorous when she's sporting a baby bump. “I wish I was one of those cute pregnant girls who wear skinny jeans throughout their pregnancies,” she says. “But I just gain weight. I’m trying really hard to be mindful, but when I’m making the kids mac and cheese, I want it badly.”

On how she relates to her character in the upcoming flick Butter, Jen says, “I identified with her loss of identity. You identify with your career then become a mom and put everything you have into the happiness of those kids. And though I wouldn’t change it for anything, you lose part of yourself.”

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...