Monday, December 12, 2011

Kobe Bryant Says Don't Blame Khloe K. For Lamar Odom Trade

 CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE

Kobe Bryant is blasting rumors that Lamar Odom was traded away from the Lakers because he got involved with the Kardashian reality show empire.... saying, "[Odom] had his best season last season ... clearly it wasn't a distraction."

Kobe spoke with reporters yesterday.... and ripped the organization for trading Lamar to the Dallas Mavericks... saying, "I don't like it.... to be honest with you, I don't like it."

Bryant was then asked if the Lakers had become fed up with Lamar's extracurricular camera whoring -- to which Kobe shot back, "You're talking about the Sixth Man of the Year last year.... he played lights out. I don't understand the criticism of reality shows and this, that and the other."

He added, "I don't get it. I don't understand that. He had his best season last season, clearly it wasn't a distraction, and he played his ass off. I don't get where that comes from."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...