Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Britney Spears Reveals New Album Title Is 'Britney Jean' To London's Capital FM Radio Show


This morning Britney Spears chatted with London's Capital FM radio show and revealed that her upcoming 8th studio record will be called "Britney Jean".

"[My family] always call me Britney Jean. It's like a term of endearment. I just wanted to share that with my fans," the 31-year-old pop star said. When asked if the new album will feature any collaborations with other A-listers (we're thinking Miley Cyrus!), Spears said, "You'll have to wait and see." The album comes out on December 3, so hopefully she'll give us more clues in the meantime!

Later that month Spears will begin her two-year residency at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas, and when asked about that, she told the show, "I'm really stoked about it. I've toured the world so many times and have been in different hotels every night. It's going to be nice just to have one place to be at for me and my children and my family. A tour based in one place just seems ideal."

And it sounds like Brit's a big fan of Sin City, but not for the reasons you'd think! "I'm not much of a gambler," she admits. "I love the spas. I love the oxygen facials, and I like getting pampered. And the food is amazing! The food's crazy. I always gain, like, 10 pounds when I go. It's ridiculous."
 
Watch Britney's interview below....

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...