Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Tori Spelling Reveals She Hasn't Had Sex With Cheating Husband Dean McDermott Since December



Tori Spelling is speaking out about the state of her marriage to husband Dean McDermott in the wake of his cheating scandal and subsequent trip to rehab, and the mother-of-four is extremely candid as she explains their fractured relationship.

    "If I can't ever let my guard down again, then there can't always be a relationship. I always said, 'If he ever cheated on me I would be out of there!' Whether I can ever trust him again. That's the big question," she told Us Weekly.

The former 90210 actress confessed that they had not had sex since December, and that the Canadian actor had not moved back into their Encino home, but rather stays over at her discretion to maintain normalcy for the kids.

    "There are children involved. I need to try to figure this out. You don't stop loving someone because they do something really bad to you. It makes you not trust anything that's happened in your relationship. But until I figure that out, I don't want the kids to know any different," she explained.

All the tension and drama will play out on their new reality show True Tori, but she revealed how she found out the devastating news the father of her children had slept with someone else.

    "He didn't want to get graphic. I didn't want him to. We kept it to the facts. It wasn't about feelings. I listened and made sure I didn't show emotion. I didn't cry. He didn't cry. He sounded remorseful. He sounded like a husband who had gotten caught," she divulged.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...