Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Donald Sterling: I'm Gonna Sue The NBA After All


Donald Sterling has flip-flopped once again ... now the disgraced Clippers owner says he WILL sue the NBA for one billion dollars because "I must fight to protect my rights."

Sterling's attorney released a statement saying Donald never wanted to sell the team ... though he never explained why he ever changed his mind in the first place.

"I have decided that I must fight to protect my rights," Sterling said in the statement

"While my position may not be popular, I believe that my rights to privacy and the preservation of my rights to due process should not be trampled. I love the team and have dedicated 33 years of my life to the organization. I intend to fight to keep the team."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...