Saturday, June 7, 2014

Watch Channing Tatum and Jimmy Fallon Arm Wrestle


Jimmy Fallon challenged Channing Tatum to an arm wrestling match during the "Tonight Show" on Friday -- and the battle of the braun was fierce!

"I know you're a strong dude. I've seen "Magic Mike" 12 times. But I bet I can take you in an arm wrestle," Fallon said. "I'm serious. I've been working out a lot lately -- Curves gym."

The two men than made their way to a wooden table to compete, rambling off several things they would do if they won.

"After I win, I'm gonna go get my hair did and hit up Applebee's because you know tonight is girls night out," Tatum joked.

Meanwhile, Fallon wanted to travel after his big win. "After I win, I'm going to stuff myself in a duffel bag so only my head is sticking out. Then ride around an airport carousel and yell, 'A little help!'"

Watch the video below....

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...