Friday, September 19, 2014

Roger Goodell: I'M NOT GOING TO RESIGN, Owners Support Me


Roger Goodell says he will NOT resign as NFL Commissioner ... and believes he has the full support of the NFL owners.

Goodell addressed the media at a news conference in NYC -- and for the most part, reiterated that he screwed up in the handling of the Ray Rice case and vows to do better.

"Over the past several weeks, we have seen all to much of the NFL doing wrong, that starts with me."

Goodell believes he should stay in power because "I acknowledged my mistakes."

When asked if he felt the league supports him staying as Commish, Goodell said ... "I believe I have the support of the owners. That is clear to me."

But the best part of the event, when Benjy from the "Howard Stern Show" started yelling and screaming ... and when he was dragged away by security he yelled, "DON'T PUT ME IN THE ELEVATOR!!!"

Watch the funny video below....

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...