Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Lady Gaga Told Carson Daly Her New Music Video Is "Bloody" Good


Lady Gaga was at LA's 97.1 AMP Radio Tuesday morning, where she told to Carson Daly that her next music video will be coming out in a few weeks time. The song is "You and I," her heartbreaking song about ex-boyfriend Luc Carl.

Lady Gaga also gave Carson Daly details about the video....

    "I’ve walked all the way from New York to Omaha, Nebraska to get to my man. ... my feet are kind of bloody. There’s this fork in the road and it’s four different ways that I can go ... "

Carl is from Nebraska, which is why Gaga shot the video there. She met Carl when she was just 19. When they broke up a few years ago, they rekindled their romance in July 2010, and soon after Gaga performed "You and I" on Today.

But, they split again in May.

Should be an interesting video indeed....

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...