Friday, July 29, 2011

'Entourage' THE MOVIE is in the Works

 CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE

The folks at HBO’s Entourage have mentioned that they are commitment to continuing the show as a movie.

“We’re going to do a movie,” said creator Doug Ellin at the TV critics press tour. “We’re going to do it. It’s a question of when and how quick. We’ll sit down and come up with an idea.”

Executive producer Mark Wahlberg was also bullish on the prospect: “Well, I said if I had to finance myself, I’d do it. I certainly hope it has a chance to become a feature film, everybody always says the episodes are too short. The Hangover to me is like Entourage.” - says Wahlberg.

Jeremy Piven agrees: “I think the final season is an amazing way to finish, but at the same time I feel we could transition into a movie.”

The cast and producers are set to appear together at the Beverly Hilton -- and will represent Entourage as a TV show for the last time.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...